Enjoy a relaxing hiking with your dog in our vacation area
Your perfect stay!
Vacation with dog
Those who already spent their holidays with their dog know how much fun owner and animal friend can have on joint day-trips and activities. And which dog lover likes to leave the beloved animal behind when spending the most beautiful time of the year? Every year the first holiday region in the Zillertal welcomes many guests, who enjoy fresh mountain air and the wonderful alpine regions together on their vacation with dog . In Fügen-Kaltenbach and the whole region, many possibilities to experience unforgettable summer holidays with your dog await you !
The offer in Fügen-Kaltenbach guarantees that your vacation with dog become an equally relaxing as well as exciting experience. With its numerous nature sights the varied mountain scenery of the first holiday region in the Zillertal offers best conditions for an active and, at the same time, relaxing summer vacation together with your dog. Let your dog run wild on the green meadows or refresh itself in the wonderfully cool waters of the mountain lakes, while you enjoy the beautiful alpine panorama of the surrounding mountain world. A challenged dog is said to be a happy dog . However, relaxation must not be neglected, and the inviting meadows and refreshing rivers and mountain lakes are just perfect for re-fuelling together. Together you can also be sportive and active on the golf course Zillertal in Uderns, as this is one of the few golf courses where dogs are permitted !
Hotels - Holiday apartments – Farm holidays
For an unforgettable vacation with dog , the right accommodation must be available as well. Among the hosts in the Zillertal there are many dog lovers who will happily welcome you and your favourite friend. The Magdalena garden hotel in Ried in the Zillertal even specialises in vacation with dog. There you will find everything you long for when on holiday with your four-legged friend . Be it in a holiday apartment, a holiday house, at a hotel or on holidays at the farm, in Fügen-Kaltenbach we are pleased to welcome vacationers with dog, and just as gladly welcome families with children and their best friend, the family dog !
A wonderful bike route will make your dog happy and you can enjoy the sight of the beatiful alps
You can also go golfing with your dog because the golf range in Uderns is one of the rare ranges where dogs are allowed
- Do not leave the marked trail on grazing pastures!
- Walk past the animals quietly and unobtrusively,whilst keeping a distance of 20-50m!
- Leave the animals in peace and don’t touch them . Under no circumstances should you stroke the calves!
- Do not scare the animals or engage in direct eye contact!
- Keep dogs under control and on a leash.
- Unleash your dog immediately if it seems an animal intends to attack !
- Stay calm when approaching the animals, do not turn your back on them and leave the grazing area slowly!
- Keep an eye out for threatening behaviour by the animals: if they lower their head, paw the ground, roar or snort.
- Do not wiggle or wave your hiking poles. Only in an absolute emergency, should a well placed blow be delivered to the cow’s nose!
- Here you find all information to read!