Be flexible with the Zillertal Activcard
From 30 May 2019 (first sales day) to 06 October 2019 (last validity day) the Zillertal Activcard is the ideal companion for all those who want to fully enjoy the Zillertal and experience it with their families in active and varied way. It is your ticket for mountain railway, train and bus as well as admission and price reduction card at the same time. The Zillertal Activcard is valid for 3, 6, 9 or 12 successive days from the sales day. Optimally suited for families who want to explore the Zillertal with their children and visit all the sights in the Zillertal and environs, since accompanying children born in 2003 or after go free of charge when you purchase your tickets and show your Activcard!
- One return cable car trip per day on 1 of the 10 cable cars of your choice
- Free use of most of the regions public transport (except the steam train)
- Free entry to all 6 outdoor swimming pools (one visit per day)
- Min. 10 % discount at 65 discount partners in the Zillertal
- *Special offer: all bikers are getting 10% discount on the combine ticket steam train and bike
The Aktivcard is only available with delivery of an ID card!
- Valleystation of all opened cable cars
- Trainstations Jenbach, Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Touristinformation offices Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller, Hippach (cash payment only) and office Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourism GmbH in Schlitters (cash payment only)
- selected partner hotels
- Not online available!
|3 days||€ 59,50||€ 30,00|
|6 days||€ 85,00||€ 42,50|
|9 days||€ 116,00||€ 58,00|
|12 days||€ 145,00||€ 72,50|