According to the regulation of the Austrian Federal Government, the accommodation facilities must remain closed until probably end of February, 2021. EXCEPTION: Business trips that cannot be postponed!
MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE!
MICE IN THE ZILLERTAL
Where could you better hold seminars and conferences than in the Zillertal, where about 200 years ago the great rulers of their time, Zar Alexander I. of Russia, the Austrian Emperor Franz I. and Prince Metternich met with huge retinues at the castle of Count Dönhoff in Fügen, and discussed the future of Europe!
Nowadays in summer and in winter MICE guests reach the Zillertal either from the motorway in the Inntal and/or with the train (IC and Railjet from the train station in Jenbach) just within a few minutes only.
● Information, consultation and support for MICE customers
● Expert support for a tailored selection of the seminar hotel and/or the special event location
● Brokering experienced MICE professionals and selected partner businesses
● Preparing individual offers
● Room offers and reservation – everything in one stop
● Consulting for individual cultural, sports and day-trip programmes
● Marketing material
● Seminar package deals
● flexible use for festive evenings, theater, concerts, seminars, fairs and much more
● up to 600 seats with table seating
● 160m² large main stage
● modern sound and light system
● and much more
● Conference room approx. 150m² with wood, clear lines and large window areas
● Parliamentary seating up to 100 persons, U-seating 35 persons
● Daylight through glazed front with adjoining terrace
● View from the Inntal over Achensee, to the Wilder Kaiser and the Zillertal Alps
● modern conference technology: beamer with screen, flipchart, WLAN, microphone system and much more - Special trips z. B. Evening trips of the gondolas possible
● separate area for conference breaks in the gourmet restaurant "Mountain Loft"
● Service of drinks
● individual catering packages possible
In the holiday region "Erste Ferienregion im Zillertal" there is a total of 14 businesses which have specialised in the organisation of seminars and conferences. The hosts are professionally and qualified to advise, inform and put together a suitable offer for you! The accommodation service comes first hand and makes your planning remarkably easier. The Zillertal is also ideal for team-building events due to the attractive recreational opportunities it offers. The staff of our offices are at your disposal for seminar and conference requests! Contact us at: phone: +43 (5288) 62262 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Teambuilding activities – summer/winter
- Tandem flights
- Mountain bike, E-Bike tours
- Rafting, canoe and kayak competitions
- Climbing halls to climbing crags
- Special cultural highlights in the valley
- Culinary treats and music festivals
Fun, action and pure nature await you at the most beautiful ravines of the Zillertalread more
Climbing demands courage and skill at the same time and offers a breathtaking view as well as lot of fun.read more
With experienced tandem pilots you can get the desired kick paraglidingread more
Playing golf on one of Austria's most beautiful Golf Courseread more
Enjoy a day of perfect relaxation in various sauna in the Erlebnis-Therme Zillertalread more
Enjoy winter activities such as snow-shoe hikes, tobogganing or your own ski and snowboard races. After busy seminar days, the Erlebnistherme Zillertal spa in Fügen provides relaxation and regeneration. Those of you who want to be enchanted by the beauty of the snow-covered valley can do so from the comfort of a seat in a horse-drawn carriage. The homely snugs in the various ski lodges in the evenings ensure a cosy get-together for groups and exciting entertainment – before a tumultuous toboggan ride for instance.
In summer rafting and canyoning is a teambuilding and funny activity. Climbing in the lofty heights in the high ropes course in Kaltenbach or in the climbing hall in the Zillertal at Camping Aufenfeld also reinforces group cohesion. Food and music festivals in the valley provide a bit of variety, as well as the various special cultural highlights.
Our team at the tourist board in Fügen-Kaltenbach is looking forward to help you!