The holiday region Erste Ferienregion im Zillertal is constantly organising competitions on its social media channels (Facebook & Instagram).
The general conditions such as duration, action, prize, etc. can be found in the respective post office for the competition. The winner will be mentioned in the commentary on Facebook or Instagram within three working days and will be informed by private message about the prize and the further procedure for distributing the prize. Participation in the social media raffles of the Erste Ferienregion is free of charge and is governed exclusively by the conditions of participation stated in the respective invitation and on this website. In the event of a violation of the conditions of participation stated below, the Erste Ferienregion im Zillertal reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition.
By participating in the competition, the following conditions of participation are automatically accepted:
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered for the draw of the prize.
- All social media fans of Best of Zillertal (Erste Ferienreigon im Zillertal) who are at least 18 years old are eligible to participate.
- The winner will be notified by the Erste Ferienregion im Zillertal within 3 working days after the closing date.
- An exchange or cash payment of the prize is not possible. Claims to the prize cannot be transferred to other persons.
- If the winner does not respond to a request within a period of 1 week, the prize can be transferred to another participant.
- The winner must provide first and last name, residential address and e-mail address to the Erste Ferienregion im Zillertal.
- The participant affirms that the personal details provided by him or her are true and correct.
- In the event of a win, the winner agrees to the publication of his/her name in the advertising media used by the organizer.
- This includes the announcement of the winner on the operator's website and its social media platforms.
- Erste Ferienregion im Zillertal is not liable for any consequences arising from participation in the competition.
- The organizer of the competition reserves the right to adjust or terminate the competition at any time if reasons such as force majeure, technical reasons or manipulation of the competition by third parties arise. The reason for termination need not be announced by the organiser.
- All participants in the raffle commit themselves not to post, share or otherwise distribute any illegal content in connection with the raffle. Participants who post their own photos or content in connection with the sweepstakes agree that these comply with the publication guidelines of Facebook / Instagram and may be republished by the First Holiday Region in the Zillertal if necessary.
- Participants shall indemnify the organizer against claims of any kind by third parties arising from the illegality of photos used by participants. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney's fees).
Competitions on Social Media (Facebook & Instagram)
Fan page of Best of Zillertal
The raffle is not affiliated with Facebook and Instagram and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Facebook or Instagram. Therefore, Facebook or Instagram is not a point of contact for questions regarding the contest. Questions or complaints in connection with the competition should be directed to Erste Ferienregion im Zillertal. Contact information can be found on the website www.best-of-zillertal.at, by email to email@example.com or by personal message on Facebook and Instagram. Legal recourse is excluded. Austrian law is exclusively applicable to the lottery.
Data protection & right of information
The competition takes place on Facebook or Instagram. Both networks are part of Facebook and store user activities over which "Erste Ferienregion im Zillertal" has no influence. The "Erste Ferienregion im Zillertal" will use the participants' data only for the processing of the competition and will delete them after 30 days. Participants are entitled to statutory rights of information, modification and revocation.